A local we can count on
Jack was born and bred in Coonabarabran. Having spent many a long day in the sheep yards and having witnessed many farms in crisis, Jack knows the courage and strength it takes to work on the land.
Jack Ayoub will fight for us.
Jack’s mother Sandra was a local nurse who continued to work at Coonabarabran hospital until she physically couldn’t any longer before passing away with cancer. Jack has seen first-hand the pressures put on our local hospitals and health services and will fight to ensure they get the funding they need.
Someone who has your back.
Jack will always back local families in Parkes by fighting to:
- Support our local farmers and protect our local water sources;
- Increase funding for our local hospitals and health services;
- Create more secure local jobs in our community.
- Stop the cuts to our local schools and TAFEs; and
- Reduce cost of living pressures and electricity prices.